Built on a Corner Lot in the Highly Desired Tree Section of Manhattan Beach
4 Bedrooms | 3 Baths | 3,140 sq ft | 4,578 sq ft lot
This Cape Cod style in this Classic Americana home is delightful; bright white siding and classic brick, trimmed in shutters and a commanding entrance via black painted front double-doors. Recently renovated, this sparkling fresh abode is crisp and inviting with ample outdoor spaces. Hardwood floors run throughout the common areas with brilliant white molding, finely crafted millwork, and pale grey walls. Classic to the core.
- A nice traditional layout allows the rooms to blend seamlessly from one to another. The large classic kitchen includes a Wolf Range, Sub Zero built-in refrigerator, Scottmans crushed ice machine and more. This room has been designed with an oversized island, Shaker style cabinets (some with glass display windows), and a marble white tiled basket weave backsplash. This space overlooks the open family room with a fireplace and french doors leading to the private, enclosed backyard.
- The large master suite has a generous sized sleeping area, a tucked away office, and a classic seating area with a fireplace, much like a den or library. Natural light flows freely in this space and there is even a large private sun deck off this “suite retreat” that overlooks the backyard. Also included in the master suite is a nice sized walk-in closet and a master bath with a mix of marble and white tile, oversized spa tub, generous sized shower and a make-up vanity. A great place to escape.
- The property includes a private backyard and a patio with an outdoor living room that features a full extension, retractable awning as well as a cooking center equipped with a built-in barbeque and burners.
- The laundry room is to be envied with its large capacity for storage, countertop space and not one but two washers and two dryers.
- Direct access to the large side-by-side 3-car garage makes it easy for loading and unloading items for the home. In addition, the tall ceilings allow for amazing storage in this generous sized space.
- This home offers central heating and air conditioning.
- Location is everything and this home gets another “A” for checking this box. Quiet street with little through traffic and near excellent schools (both the MBUSD Schools and the private American Martyrs School). It is also a short walk to the green belt and walkable to downtown Manhattan Beach, Manhattan Village, and the beach.
- An opportunity to own a classic landmark home sometimes only comes available a few times in one’s lifetime … don’t let this one slip away!
|Address:||3012 N. Poinsettia|